Who said state of the art work places are for large corporations?
In an era when technology is allowing freelancers, start ups and SME's to thrive, Coworking office space ensures that by building communities of these people, shared office space can be built to the highest possible quality. This allows our members to simply show up and focus strictly on their businesses, whilst we take care of the rest...
Coworking & Shared office space for rent, Surrey.
The Long Barn is Accrue Workplaces flagship building, situated in the affluent London suburb, Cobham. The main goal of Accrue Workplaces is to bring coworking and shared office space to residential suburbs of London. With direct train links to central London, Cobham fits that bill perfectly, meaning The Long Barn was the ideal location for our first project.
All inclusive office usage on one, simple monthly fee, with no hidden costs.
Our community is a mixture of small businesses, start ups and freelancers and we pride ourselves on bringing together a diverse group of professionals, who all contribute to an inspiring and efficient working environment.
ABOUT THE LONG BARN.The three pillars of this building are its facilities, member convenience and its stimulating community.
The building has been designed to the highest spec, with the following included:
- Top quality materials, finishes and furniture.
- Desks, monitors, printers and phones.
- Super fast internet with 120mbps download speed
- Large cafe and lounge area serving fresh food and espresso coffee throughout the day.
- Shower and changing facilities.
- Meeting rooms to suit both conferencing and informal conversations.
- Feature "phone box" style quiet pods for both telephone calls and quiet working.
- Flexible spaces to accommodate collaborative and private work
- User friendly equipment and management software systems.
- 4 tailored membership plans to suit all requirements.
- With a space that is purpose built, we can accommodate businesses of 1 - 30 people.
- One transparent monthly cost to cover all of your office requirements.
- Monthly rolling contract for increased flexibility.
- Free shuttle service offering transport between the building and local transport links.
- Diverse community of professionals to connect with.
- Breakfast clubs and happy hours.
- Yoga and fitness classes.
- Networking events.
- Great meeting room and lounge facilities to host your clients.