Virtual Office Membership and it’s Advantages!
A Virtual Office membership allows a company to project a professional image with a business address whilst not physically occupying the premises.
Here at Accrue Workplaces, our Virtual Office Packages is priced at just £50.00 plus VAT, per calendar month. The Virtual Office Membership:
- Registered business address
- Mail handling
- Mail forwarding if required at an additional cost
- On site support team
- Meeting rooms available to hire
Virtual Offices are an ideal, cost-effective solution for businesses who for example: work ‘on the road’ and do not need an office. Perfect for a small business that is operated from home but would like a more prestigious business address. It is perfect for a business that are looking to establish a business in a certain area but need a low-cost business address whilst the company grows.
If you would still like access into the office, but on more of an ad-hoc basis, here at Accrue, we have an optional Lounge Bolt On. The Lounge Bolt On, allows access into the building, Monday to Friday between the working hours of 8.30am – 6pm. You can simply bring your laptop, connect to the wi-fi and work away. The 34 hours of access allows you to manage your time and use it in the most effective way possible.
The optional Lounge Bolt On also gives you one meeting room credit per month. Additional meeting room credits can be purchased when necessary. Not only do you get office access – but invitations to all our business and social events that we run onsite here at The Long Barn.
Advantages of Virtual Offices:
- Virtual offices are a very cost-effective option if a business doesn’t need a physical office, perfect for start ups.
- Workers can stay at home or work on the road whilst portraying a professional business address for the company, rather than it simply being your home address.
- Productivity will be increased due to eliminating travel times to and from the office. This makes more available time for you to work on your business.
- Flexibility – The flexibility of your hours is in your own hands, and other important responsibilities don’t have to fall by the wayside – or stop you from working. For example, if you need to head out on the school run at 3pm, you can do so while continuing to take client calls and emails.
- Professionalism – one of the key benefits of having a Virtual Office is that it gives your business a professional space. This gives potential client’s the impression that your business is a professional, well-established business and ultimately, trustworthy. If you require a corporate meeting room for an important client meeting, it is possible to do so. Both refreshments and catering can be arranged here at The Long Barn, to impress that all important client.
To find out more about our membership packages at Accrue Workplaces, please visit our website below:
If you would like to have a chat about our different membership packages, please call 01932 503259 or email email@example.com